December 31, 2012

☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆HAPPY NEW YEARS☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆

☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆HAPPY NEW YEARS☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆
 
Well, today marks the end of 2012. For me, it has been a wild ride. Chaos Unleashed and Revelation flew into the world and swept my readers away and spawned the most awesome compliments and reviews.  I am eternally grateful for all who read, reviewed and recommended them.

Toady, as we venture into 2013, I am blown away by the awesome reviews, so far, posted for Rock n Roll Promises and it's not due out for 2 weeks!  Have no fear, Rock n Roll Promises will burst down the doors of Amazon on Jan15, 2013.  The new year looks blessed just as the last one.

Praise the Lord for his many blessings and for the new friends I have made on this journey. I love to meet new people, so always feel free to drop in and say hello.

So in closing, All I have to say is this; Have a safe and Happy New Year and may 2013 bring more blessings to you and yours in the coming year!  Remember, always have a designated driver!  No one wants to sober up to the fact they hurt or killed someone.
 
☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆HAPPY NEW YEARS☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆


No comments:

Post a Comment